ACG's Vision for Education
ACG offers the best of a challenging and academic education, from kindergarten to university, in an environment where achievement and excellence is celebrated.
ACG is a group of schools where young people are encouraged to meet both their academic and personal potential.
A dedicated group of educationalists are committed to creating schools that clearly focus on the learning needs of their students.
Our student-focused approach to education has shaped and defined the core values of ACG.
Learning is the central activity
- ACG supports and encourages thinking and knowledge based on international curricula and assessment. Our students gain international qualifications that are accepted and recognized by respected universities around the world.
- ACG supports and encourages knowledge and the development of analytical and problem solving skills based on international curricula and assessment. Our students gain international qualifications that are accepted and recognized by respected universities around the world
- We engender a regard for intellectual achievement and lifelong learning, including online learning skills.
A student focus
- Assessment of each individual's capabilities forms the basis of skills taught and learning programmes devised.
- The teaching method ensures individual attention and helps each student to set learning goals and evaluate achievement.
Quality and excellence
- ACG provides a dynamic learning environment that encourages students to enjoy their learning and actively assists them to reach their potential. Scholarship is valued and high expectations are set.
- Professional standards of work and relationships are promoted through appraisal and self-evaluation.
- Committed, trained and caring teachers support young people to be secure and inspire them to be imaginative.
- Acceptance of diversity
- Secure and imaginative students
- Developing analytical and problem solving skills
- Personalisation / good tutor and support systems
- Engendering a regard for intellectual achievement
- Student focussed learning and teaching
- Attendance and work done
- Communication with students and parents about progress
- Quality teaching and high expectations
- Professional standards of work and relationships
- Taking responsibility for outcomes
- Appraisal and self-evaluation
- Inspiring lifelong learning
- Learning online
ACG aims at providing:
- Excellent academic outcomes from quality teaching.
- A superior quality of service.