Welcome to ACG International School Jakarta
ACG International School in Indonesia provides a quality education in an exceptional environment for people who value "Pride in Achievement, Innovation and Academic Excellence."
A warm welcome to ACG International School Jakarta! We are a member of ACG - the Academic Colleges Group, which is a leading independent provider of educational services in New Zealand, Indonesia and Vietnam. As a Principal with over 30 years of educational experience I am very proud to be leading a school which provides your children with first-class education delivered by experienced expatriate teachers selected from around the world. These teachers are supported by highly trained Indonesian staff from Security through to the teacher assistants, thus creating a professional and caring environment for each children.
I would like to take this opportunity to explain why we are one of the best educational choices in Jakarta:
- We are a Jakarta International School which is centrally located in South Jakarta with easy access from the major Toll Roads
- The school has excellent facilities including all new classrooms and a large pool, all within a secured complex
- Class sizes presently average 18 to 24 students with each class supported by a well trained Teaching Assistant
- Our curriculum to Year 6 is the International Baccalaureate Organisation's Primary Years Programme (PYP), which broadens students' learning in a holistic sense through their academic, social and emotional development. This is an inquiry-based curriculum which prepares our students for life-long learning and the real world.
- Students progress from PYP into the University of Cambridge secondary programmes offering them flexibility and rigour with well recognised international benchmarks.
- Students develop excellent leadership skills as they progress through the Year levels due to our nurturing environment, with frequent opportunities for public speaking and leadership activities for the younger students.
I can personally assure you that your child/ren will be nurtured as individuals and encouraged to attain their maximum learning potential, as I will take a keen interest in their progress. I look forward to meeting you and being a part of your child's future.
Mrs Chris Rawlins