Dedicated to creating challenges, offering choice and providing quality in teaching.
ACG International School Jakarta encourages the growth and development of students by providing a learning environment that is set up for success. Our facilities, resources, curriculum and most importantly our teachers are of the highest quality to ensure our students go on to become global citizens of the future.
Here are some key facts about the School:
- ACG International School Jakarta is an independent co-educational School offering Kindergarten to Year 11.
- Students of the School range from age 3 to 18.
- The School's emphasis is on promoting individual achievement and a lifelong commitment to excellence.
- The School is located in South Jakarta in a safe and secure area with beautiful grounds.
- The School provides an international curriculum which prepares students for university education.
- The School has a strong focus on developing and expanding numeracy and literacy skills.
- ACG International School Jakarta has fully resourced classrooms and network computers for the benefit of the students.
- The School caters for the development of high achievers through extension programmes.
- Priority is placed on maintaining an environment in which every student feels safe, secure and valued.
- The School is an active member of the JASIS (Jakarta Association of Small International Schools) and offers students a variety of interschool sporting, social and educational opportunites.