Vision & Mission
At ACG School Jakarta we are committed to ensuring that each individual student receives our support, our genuine interest and our professional expertise in order for students to achieve their very best.
We actively value scholarship, encourage academic pursuits and help young people to believe in themselves.
We recognise the importance of encouraging young people in their positive pursuits, be they academic, creative, musical, artistic or sporting.
Our two main goals are to provide:
- Excellent academic outcomes from quality teaching
- A superior quality of service
Our mission is to provide a safe and nurturing learning environment in which we can deliver the best possible education through our international curriculum.
Our student-focused approach to education has shaped and defined the core values that are central to the School. These are:
- The individual is valued and each student's learning objectives are identified and prioritised
- Active encouragement of the pursuits of personal excellence and achievement
- Highly-qualified, experienced, caring and dedicated teachers that are committed to providing a learning environment that encourages students to enjoy their studies
- Innovative and creative programmes designed to encourage students to think both creatively and critically
From Kindergarten to Senior School, we aim to prepare our students for the challenges they will face on a daily basis and into the future.
ACG School Jakarta students are supported both academically and personally in all their pursuits to reach their personal potential. The school's curriculum is designed to meet the needs of young people in a fast-developing, global environment. We aim to educate our students to be creative and independent contributors and strong leaders in the global community of the 21st century.
Through our constant striving to provide the best in educational standards, we attract high quality teachers from English-speaking countries around the globe.
At ACG School Jakarta we strive to maximise each students learning potential within a caring and supportive community environment. We aim to encourage responsible, global citizens who contribute positively to our developing world.