Primary: Years 1 - 6
Secondary: Years 7 - 9
Secondary: Years 10 - 11: IGCSE
Secondary: Years 12 - 13: BDP
ACG School Jakarta offers continuous education from Kindergarten to Year 13. In Kindergarten and Primary we offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme (PYP). For Years 7 to 11 in Secondary we offer the Cambridge International Examinations (CIE), leading to Checkpoint assessment in Year 9 and to a suite of IGCSEs in Year 11. For our graduating students we offer the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) in Years 12 and 13.
The education experience focuses not only on the academic aspects of development but on social, cultural, creative and physical growth.
The School provides individual care and attention to each child. We aim to foster a sense of belonging among the students so that they feel safe and confident to express their talents.
Our Values include:
- Communication with parents and students about progress
- Professional standards of work and relationships
- Student focused learning and teaching
- Quality teaching and high expectations
- Taking responsibility for outcomes
- Appraisal and self-criticism
- Acceptance of diversity
- Thinking and critical skills
- Attendance; and work done
- Secure and imaginative students
- Personalisation / Home Room and support systems
- Engendering a regard for intellectual achievement
- Developing global citizens for our future world