ACG Primary, Middle & Senior School Programmes
All ACG Schools offer the University of Cambridge International Examinations: IGCSE, AS and A Levels. ACG Senior College also offers the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma. These qualifications are internationally recognised, highly respected and accepted by top universities worldwide.
A clear focus on academic outcomes has enabled ACG students to achieve over 307 Top in the World and Top in New Zealand Cambridge International Examination awards.
English language support is available at all ACG Schools. ACG owns and operates international schools in Indonesia and Vietnam.
ACG Schools offer a number of benefits to students:
Internationally recognised qualifications
Accepted, respected and understood by schools and universities worldwide.
A clear focus on academic achievement
In a learning environment where each student is nurtured and challenged by ACG's experience and committed staff.
A personalised learning experience
Where each student is valued and each student's accomplishments are recognised.
A personal tutor system
Where each student receives assistance and encouragement to set goals and evaluate achievements.
More teaching time
ACG Schools have longer lessons (70 to 85 minutes), to ensure individual attention and a variety of learning experiences.
An online learning system
ACG Schools use Blackboard online learning, through which unique and specific course and subject resources support the development of each student while allowing for parent access and oversight.
Convenient locations in Auckland
With four ACG Schools strategically located around Auckland and one in Tauranga, there is a school within convenient reach for students. Where public transport services are limited, ACG Schools offer dedicated bus services to make access safe and convenient.
Students are welcome to apply for entry into ACG school programmes throughout the year.
|2017 (includes orientation)|
|Term 1||Wednesday 25 January - Thursday 13 April|
|Term 2||Monday 1 May - Friday 30 June|
|Term 3||Monday 24 July - Friday 29 September|
|Term 4||Monday 16 October - Tuesday 5 December|
|1||Monday 22 January – Friday 13 April|
|2||Monday 30 April – Friday 29 June|
|3||Monday 23 July – Friday 28 September|
|4||Monday 15 October – Thursday 6 December|
|ACG Parnell College||100|
|ACG Senior College||100|
- All ACG Schools are co-educational and offer English language support
- ACG caters for all ages, from Kindergarten to Year 13
- A strong focus on academic achievement in each school
- Participation in extra-curricular activities is encouraged and sporting success celebrated
- The school year runs from late January to early December and is divided into four terms with 2 to 3-week holidays between each and a longer break of 8 weeks over the New Zealand summer
- ACG Senior College offers the IB Diploma Programme in addition to Cambridge International Examinations
- Uniforms are worn by all ACG students except those enrolled at ACG Senior College
New Zealand Education System
* International Preschool and Primary students must be accompanied and live with parent/s.
ACG Parnell College
ACG Senior College