Preschool to Senior School
One of the largest independent school complexes in New Zealand, ACG Strathallan consists of an Infant Centre and preschool (ages 3 months to 5 years), Primary School (Years 1 to 6; ages 5 to 10) and College (Years 7 to 13; ages 11 and over).
ACG Strathallan is a top quality educational facility, located on the beautiful Hingaia Peninsula, in a scenic suburb of Auckland. The spacious campus area provides a green and healthy environment with excellent premises, sports facilities and playing fields.
The blend of modern, high-tech learning centres and beautiful coastal countryside creates the perfect environment for young people to develop to their full potential.
Since its opening in 2001, ACG Strathallan has built an impressive record of educational success, with students achieving outstanding results - academically, in the arts and in a number of sporting fields.
- Continuous educational path from preschool to Year 13
- Spacious campus set in park-like grounds on the beautiful Hingaia Peninsula
- Proven academic and sports successes on an international level
- A wide variety of sporting and extra- curricular activities, including an international hockey turf, an equestrian academy and active soccer teams
- Dedicated school bus transport service
- Students wear a traditional uniform from Kindergarten to Year 12
- ACG’s English for Speakers of other languages (ESOL) Programme is available to international students who require additional English support
|2017 Tuition Fees||(NZ$)|
|Years 1 to 6 (students aged 5 to 10)||$18,900|
|Years 7 to 13 (students aged 11 and over)||$22,880|
|Partial tuition scholarships are available, please contact
ACG for information on how to apply.
ACG Strathallan Uniform Costs
ACG Strathallan School Uniform Information
ACG Strathallan Scholarships 2017
ACG International Student Fees 2017
ACG International Student Prospectus 2017
ACG International Student Application Form 2017