Primary to Senior School
ACG Tauranga is a school committed to providing high quality education in the Bay of Plenty region. ACG Tauranga opened in February 2015 and is a secular, uniformed, co-educational day school that welcomes students to Years 1 to 11, while introducing further secondary levels gradually from 2018.
When the campus is fully developed it will provide a continuous educational path from Kindergarten to Year 13.
The spacious 14.8 hectare greenfields campus is located on a superb site in Pyes Pa, Tauranga.
ACG Tauranga offers a learning environment where each student will be nurtured and challenged by our experienced and committed team of staff.
- An international curriculum and a positive learning environment where the individual is valued and each student’s accomplishments are recognised and celebrated
- Innovative and engaging programmes designed to encourage students to think both creatively and critically
- Extension activities to challenge able students
- Thinking Skills as part of the curriculum to create ordered minds and deeper understanding
- Acknowledgement and nurturing of artistic and musical talents. Special interest groups include art workshops, dance, drama, bands and an annual musical production
- Dynamic sports and health programmes to broaden students’ experiences and enable lifelong participation in a variety of activities
- ACG’s English for Speakers of other languages (ESOL) Programme is available to international students who require additional English support.
|2017 Tuition Fees||(NZ$)|
|Years 1 to 6 (students aged 5 to 10)||$18,900|
|Years 7 to 11 (students aged 11 to 15)||$23,000|
ACG Tauranga International Flyer.pdf
ACG Tauranga International Flyer Korean.pdf
10 reasons to choose CIE
ACG Tauranga Bus Transport Application Form
ACG International Student Fees 2017
ACG International Student Prospectus 2017
ACG International Student Application Form 2017