ACG International Centre - ACG Norton College
ACG International Centre
Support is provided for students and families through the ACG International centre.
The ACG International Centre provides a range of services to students and their families:
- International student admissions: the International Centre staff is the main point of contact for any student wishing to apply to an ACG school. The staff will process each application and send an offer of place plus any other documents required before coming to New Zealand.
- Accommodation services: homestay, hostel and student apartment accommodation is available to ACG students.
- Visa services: ACG offers online visas for students who need to extend or change their visas.
- Orientation programme on arrival.
- Course information and course extensions.