Location and Facilities
The University of Auckland Certificate of Foundation Studies is taught by ACG New Zealand International College.
- The College is located in the central business district of Auckland. The city environment offers many stimulating and interesting resources.
- The Auckland City Art Gallery and the New Gallery contain works of both national and international importance. The city library, adjacent to the college, is an excellent reference source and contains many historical records of interest.
- The central business district, Albert Park, the Museum, the Aotea Centre, the Town Hall and other performing arts centres all add to the range of activities and areas of interest available to students attending ACG New Zealand International College.
- The vibrancy and energy of city life is all around - from lunchtime concerts in Aotea Square to street parades.
- There are plenty of places to explore for lunch - from McDonalds and other restaurants to the cafes of High Street.
- The campus has excellent facilities including modern, air-conditioned classrooms, laboratories, specialist subject and computer rooms and a student information centre. All students have free access to internet and email.