- High quality educational facility.
- Modern architecture, combined with a stunning and spacious natural setting on the beautiful Hingaia Peninsula.
- 30 minutes south of Auckland City, providing an accessible location.
- A stimulating environment for learning.
- Individual students are valued and appreciated.
- The campus provides a continuous educational path from pre-school to Year 13.
- First-class preparation for the University of Cambridge International Examinations: IGCSE, AS and A Levels.
- Effective use of technology is incorporated into all educational programmes.
- Critical thinking skills form an integral part of the curriculum.
- Dedicated and highly-qualified staff.
- An international programme is offered to students of non-English speaking backgrounds.
- A full range of student welfare and support services.
- Opportunities for students to participate in a wide range of sports and cultural activities.
- An academic focus that ensures time in the classroom is valued and a love of learning is fostered.