Location and facilities
ACG Strathallan's location on the Hingaia Peninsula provides a superb setting for an educational complex.
The Campus consists of 14.5 hectares of gently rolling country with a tranquil tidal inlet winding round the property. The Campus provides a spacious environment for buildings and playing fields.
ACG Strathallan is positioned two kilometres west of the Papakura/ Karaka off ramp on the Southern Motorway.
- Main teaching block consists of a double storey building around a central courtyard
- Large gymnasium and fitness centre
- Spacious study centre and library
- Specialist Science, ICT, Technology, Music and Art Class spaces
- A three-floor Arts and Technology block
- Spacious and attractive sports grounds
- Multi-purpose turf
- Student car parking
- 1.6km of coastline providing access to water activities.
- One block of six and one block of eight classrooms built around large atriums
- Resource rooms
- Large hall for Physical Education and other activities
- Junior and senior adventure playgrounds
- Extensive sports fields
Specialist Rooms for:
- Information technology (computer suite)
The Pre-schools are purpose-built and designed to cater to the educational needs of children at this age. They consist of:
- Large inside spaces.
- Cosy sleep areas for the juniors and individual cots for the infants.
- Hygienic changing areas with bathing and laundry facilities.
- An outdoor screened area with safety matting for use in inclement weather.
- The Infant Centre has under-floor heating and CCTV surveillance throughout which ensures the comfort and safety of all our children.
- Exciting and stimulating outdoor play areas which include climbing equipment and sandpits.
- Senior Pre-school students have access to the College Gymnasium and School Hall.