There are three different types of scholarships available for students wishing to attend ACG Strathallan:
ACG Strathallan Scholarship for 2014
ACG Strathallan Academic Scholarships are awarded to students entering the College at year 7, 9, 11, 12 or 13. Applications are invited from students who are not already attending this or another ACG School.
The scholarships provide assistance towards tuition fees.
i. Complete the attached scholarship application form, attach all requested information and return with;
ii. ACG Strathallan Application Form for New Zealand Students
In the assessment of an application, the following will be the main criteria for selection:
- Academic achievement and potential of the student. This includes scholastic, musical and artistic achievement and potential
- Attitude and motivation of the student
- Ability to benefit from the special features of the College
- Financial circumstances of the family
Applications for 2014 close on:
5th April, 2013 for Year 9
2nd August, 2013 for Years 7, 11, 12 and 13
Scholarship applications must be accompanied by an
ACG Strathallan Application Form for New Zealand Students.
Shortlisted students will be required to attend an interview before a final decision is made.
The Aspire Scholarship is offered by the New Zealand government and has been designed for students from low income families who would like to attend a New Zealand private secondary school. The scholarship contributes up to $15,000 per year for private secondary school fees and up to $1,500 per year for course related costs.
To apply for the Aspire Scholarship, an application form must be filled out for the student, and received in hard copy at the Ministry of Education National Office by 5pm on 26 April 2013.
For families with four or more children, a scholarship may be made available subject to the school's enrolment criteria being met and accepted:
- For a family with four children the youngest child may receive a full tuition scholarship.
- For a family with five or more children, a scholarship to the value of 25% of the total amount of fees payable may be awarded.
- In both instances above, the scholarship provisions shall apply only for the duration of the period in which the four (or more) children are in full attendance at ACG Strathallan.