Outdated browser!
Your current browser is out of date and might not be able to display this website correctly. Please update your browser. Or click below to continue using the site.
Update browser

Independent Student Accommodation

International Student

Independent apartments for adult students

Students 18 years and older may choose to live in an independent student apartment in their city of choice. Options vary in each city, and generally include a full range of facilities within walking distance of our campus. For instance, Victoria University of Wellington Foundation Studies students can live in Victoria University accommodation.

Contact us

If you would like to discussion accommodation options or anything else about studying in New Zealand please contact us.